||To work in Quality and Regulatory department
Working within our Regulatory Department developing and improving our Risk Management System. The role will also include supporting the Risk Manager in ensuring that the systems used for Risk Management of products, processes and services are compliant with relevant Standards and Regulations.
The ideal candidate should be able to work independently, have a good eye for detail and excellent analysis skills. The successful candidate should also have good communication and presentation skills as working with many departments and presenting findings will be part of this role.
This is a great opportunity for an individual seeking to develop their skills and gain experience in a thriving medical manufacturing company.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE:
- Good verbal & written communication in English and Lithuanian
- Good working with others and problem solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic IT skills
- Willingness to learn
PREFERRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE:
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Education to or equivalent to a degree level (preferably in a technical field) would be advantageous but not essential
- The vacancy is suitable for both newly qualified graduates and those with some industrial experience
- Experience in preparing documents
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes
- Awareness of International Standards and Regulations
- Interesting and challenging work
- Full training will be provided
- Great opportunity to develop skills and experience
- Friendly environment, timely holidays and no overtime
- Salary from 1100 Eur before taxes (depends on background and experience)
- Company’s transportation to/from work.
- Confidentiality guaranteed. Please send your CV in English, with a note "Risk Coordinator" until 10th of July, 2020 on firstname.lastname@example.org or HR department, UAB Intersurgical, Arnionių g. 60, 18170 Pabradė. Only selected candidates will be contacted.